Frequently Asked Questions
Request your password on-line using the form at the left: select your Operational Centre (OC)
in the list, re-copy the security code and push the button "REQUEST (OR FORGOT) PASSWORD".
The password will be sent by email to all contacts listed in the OC form. This password will allow
to edit and upload the station logs in the EPN data base for of all EPN stations listed in the OC form.
Only EPN station managers whose station(s) are included in an Operational Centre (OC) form available from the EPN data base can login. Completed (or updated) OC forms can be sent to the EPN CB for inclusion in the data base. Please allow for a work day to process the OC form.
The current instructions are still valid.
The only differences concern the increased precision of the fields :
- Fracture Spacing (section 1) : (deg C) +/- (deg C) in place of (none or tolerance in degrees C)
- Temperature Stabiliz." (section 3) : (0 cm/1-10 cm/11-50 cm/51-200 cm/over 200 cm) in place of (1-10 cm/11-50 cm/51-200 cm/over 200 cm)
Yes, you can. Select "UPLOAD STATION LOG FROM DISK" and choose the station log to upload (from your computer). However, for EPN stations, we strongly recommend not to upload the station log from disk but to upload the station log from EPN CB instead and then update it on-line. This will guarantee that no information (e.g. due to bad formatting) will be lost during the upload.
No, click on any tab to access directly to the different station log sections.
The star (*) indicates mandatory fields.
Fields in grey are updated automatically by the system and you should not (cannot) edit them. Fields in blue have been updated in this session.
Yes, it is the case for the sections 0, 1, 2, 5, 7, 8.5, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
However for the sections 3, 4, 6, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4, you can only edit completed fields to correct errors. In case of a real configuration update (hardware/firmware), use the box "ADD SUB-SECTION TO STATION LOG".
Select and add the desired subsection from the box "ADD SUB-SECTION TO STATION LOG".
- You are using a "guest" account. Login as an EPN OC to submit station logs to the EPN CB.
- There are still some errors remaining in the station log. Correct the errors and try again.
- The station log is identical to the one presently in the EPN CB data base. Submitting is unnecessary.
- Today, you already submitted a station log for that station. One successful station log submission is allowed once a day. Please come back tomorrow... or contact the EPN CB.