Network Coordinator - Carine Bruyninx
Analysis Coordinator - Tomasz Liwosz
(with help of Karolina Szafraneck, Mariusz Figurski, Andrzej Araszkiewicz)
Warsaw University of Technology and Military University of Technology - Poland
- Assists the analysis centres.
- Combines the products of from different EPN analysis centres and generates the combined EPN station position solutions (SINEX format).
- Monitors the analysis centres solutions and takes whatever actions are necessary to ensure the routine generation of consistent subnetwork solutions.
- Supervises the generation, updates and distribution of processing strategies.
- Monitors the flow of the EPN products towards the IGS.
- Coordinates, when requested, the generation of a yearly analysis report to the IGS.
- Reports station irregularities that show up at the combination level to the Network Coordinator.
Reference Frame Coordinator - Juliette Legrand
Royal Observatory of Belgium - Belgium
- Provides regularly updated long-term positions & velocities of the EPN stations based on the combined EPN station solutions.
- Maintains the list of EPN stations suitable to be used as reference stations for EPN densifications.
- Generates residual position time series for all EPN stations, monitors the long-term stability of the stations and reports station irregularities that show up to the Network Coordinator.
- Takes the necessary actions (guidelines, call for participation, computation) to densify to the long-term positions & velocities of the EPN with third party solutions for permanent GNSS stations.
- Interfaces with external organisations interested in the long-term EPN (or densified EPN) position/velocities solutions.
Troposphere Coordinator - Rosa Pacione
Italian Space Agency - Italy
- Combines the tropospheric products of the different EPN analysis centres and generates the combined EPN station zenith path delay solutions (TRO SINEX format).
- Monitors the analysis centres troposphere solutions.
- Provides regularly updated long-term zenith path delays of the EPN stations based on the combined EPN station solutions.
- Processes inter-technique tropospheric solutions.